Drupal Day is a full-day event geared toward folks who either currently manage (or are considering) the Drupal content management system. Drupal Day is a great fit for web content managers, professional service providers specializing in the nonprofit sector, in-house nonprofit software developers, and staff responsible for managing online programs and applications. Drupal provides a big tent, so we provide quality sessions for just about anybody who uses (or might use) Drupal on a regular basis.
You can register for Drupal Day when you purchase your ticket to the NTC. Simply add Drupal Day to your cart before you check out.
Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130
Schedule and Breakout Sessions are as follows:
8:00 - 9:45: Registration and Check-in
9:45 - 10:45: Breakout 1
- Consensus isn’t a 4-letter word: Aligning digital with organizational strategy (Alex MacMillan - ThinkShout and April Lambert - Facing History and Ourselves)
- Images in Drupal: More than meets the eye (Jessica Tate - ThinkShout)
- Unconference/Birds of a Feather Breakout 1
10:45 - 11:00: Coffee Break
11:00 - 12:00: Breakout 2
- Content Strategy (Brett Meyer - ThinkShout and Chris Carroll - University of Chicago)
- Third Party Integrations don't have to be your worst nightmare (Mike Shaver - ThinkShout and Scott McDaniel - Teaching Tolerance (SPLC))
- Unconference/Birds of a Feather Breakout 2
12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
1:00 - 2:00: Breakout 3
- Support your Drupal site effectively (Mike Shaver - ThinkShout)
- Where does your website fit in your communications strategy? (Natania LeClerc - ThinkShout)
- Unconference/Birds of a Feather Breakout 3
2:00 - 2:30: Coffee Break
2:30 - 3:30: Breakout 4
- Drupal on a reasonable budget: The Bene distro (Lev Tsypin - ThinkShout)
- The importance of being human with our technology (Natania LeClerc - ThinkShout)
- Unconference/Birds of a Feather Breakout 4
3:30 - 4: Lightning Talks!
4 - 4:15: Closing Remarks - Lev Tsypin
Sign up to stay up to date on registration and session info as soon as they become available!